Date:      Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:07:19 +0200
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.x tester needed for ProjectX port

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 17:53:40 +0200
Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de> wrote:

> ProjectX is a java app to (mainly) cut/demux dvb recordings
> (mpeg .ts files), the resulting .m2v and .mpa files can directly
> be used in e.g. dvdstyler. (or manually mplex'd etc.)  Tested on 5.3
> with jdk14, just want to make sure it installs and runs on 4.x too.

It installs and runs (I just tested that it started, and that I could
choose Help, About and so on) on my oldish 4.9 at least. Details below.

root@kg-htpc# uname -a
FreeBSD kg-htpc.kg4.no 4.9-STABLE FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE #4: Sat Apr  3
16:54:21 CEST 2004     root@kg-htpc.kg4.no:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/HERMES
i386

root@kg-htpc# portversion -v | grep jdk
jdk-1.4.2p7                 =  up-to-date with port

HTH
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,