Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:29:51 -0500
From:      "Matthew Zahorik" <matt@thebiz.net>
To:        "David Yeske" <dyeske@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: netbooting with intel

I just got this working.

Install etherboot from www.slug.edu.au/etherboot

If, after netbooting, but before the kernel has started, the machine
reboots, you've hit a bug in etherboot.  Try adding and/or removing devices
to change the size of the kernel.  Certain sized kernels don't load
properly.

FreeBSD-specific instructions for your kernel are included on the etherboot
site.

- Matt

--
Matthew Zahorik  Director of Systems and Networking - BiznessOnline.com
matt@thebiz.net  President of AlbanyNet Inc. - a BiznessOnline subsidiary