Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:38:57 GMT
From:      Ivan Tonchev Gochev<ivan.tg@hotpop.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/106363: php4 package update missing apache module

>Number:         106363
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       php4 package update missing apache module
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have installed FreeBSD 5.4.
I decided to update Apache-PHP-Mysql to the latest versions using packages as described in the handbook.
I deleted the old php4.3.x version that comes with freebsd 5.4
So i set PACKAGESITE to

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-5-stable/Latest/

It the new packages installed just fine. But when i started apache there was no php4 module for it. I checked in libexec dir and it really wasn't there.

then i searched through the package php4-4.4.4_1 and again i found no php4 module for apache. So i checked the package in the packages-5.5-release which is php4-4.4.2_1.tbz and i found the module.

For some reason it is missing in latest php4-4.4.4_1 package.

Ok may be i'm doing somehting wrong. But if not i just want to let you know.