Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:14:50 -0400
From:      Robert Warning <cleeker@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New to BSD and have a few questions.

Hello all. Staring about 6 months ago I began to leave the Windows world
and explore the world of Unix. My first stop was Linux (mainly because
it was the only Unix os for ix86 I heard of) and while I indeed enjoyed
Linux a great deal I want to explore more and try out the other *nixes
out there. My next logical stop would be the BSD world. While I intend
to keep using Linux a great deal I also want to exoplore BSD. My
question is what are common pitfalls a Linux user finds in a BSD world?
Thank you to everyone in advance.