Date:      Fri, 05 Jan 2001 17:09:47 +0100
From:      Vincent Bruijnes <bruijnes@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD keeps crashing

Well the machine is a shell machine, for eggdrops etc which customers
can run but I know that eggdrop is the thing which is taking very much
file handles.
My system is a dual celeron 500 mhz with 256 RAM and It should not
crash, isn't there an option to get more file handles or something ?

Greetings
vincent