Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 1998 03:12:38 +0900
From:      Hideyuki Suzuki <hideyuki@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
To:        sanpei@yy.ics.keio.ac.jp
Cc:        itojun@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/6286

From: MIHIRA "Sanpei" Yoshiro <sanpei@yy.ics.keio.ac.jp>
Date: 19 Apr 1998 16:58:34 +0900

> >Synopsis: update of net/wide-dhcp port[typo]
> >
> >committed.  is there any chance to update to 1.4.x?
>
>   Sorry, I don't have enough time to update wide-dhcp to 1.4.x this
> moment.
>
>   Does someone update this port ??

I have a updated port for 1.4.0p1, though all I've done is just to
remade all patches for 1.4.0p1.  Since new version no longer depends
on tzfile.h, and I wrote a patch to fetch MAC address via sysctl
(not kvm), the port is simpler than before.

It is working as a server for normal use, but not tested at all.
Please take a look at it.  I put it at:
ports.jp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD-jp/ports-jp/incoming/net/wide-dhcp-19980422.tar.gz

Should I announce it to ports-jp, maintainer? :-)
--
Hideyuki Suzuki <hideyuki@sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Department of Mathematical Engineering, the University of Tokyo