Date:      Sat, 11 Jul 1998 16:15:00 +0200
From:      Yannick Cadin <yannick@imaginet.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   disk usage questions

Hello,

I have two questions about the 2.2.6 release I don't see in books.

Which is the maximum size a filesystem coulb be?

And where can I find information about the ccd driver (concatenated disk
drive)?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Yannick Cadin

P.S.: IMPORTANT, I'm not yet registered on this mailing-list because
it's  only for evaluation between many operating systems for the moment
and I don't want to receive hundreds of mail from lists. Thanks to
understand me.

--
	       KOMMANDO
        23, rue Henri Barbusse