Date:      Sat, 22 Jan 2000 20:03:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      danh@wzrd.com (Dan Harnett)
To:        jose@we.lc.ehu.es (Jose M. Alcaide)
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: suspend problems with Dell Inspiron 3700

Hello,

I had similiar problems with the Dell Inspiron 3500.  Taking out any MAXMEM
line in the kernel config along with any AUTO_EOI_? option solved my problems
nicely.  You might also want to enable the PS/2 mouse related APM options.  I
had some unpredictable things happen with the touchpad after resuming.

Dan Harnett