Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 02:00:31 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fun with Apache

	Ok, I'm just not having fun here.  I got the compile issue fixed with
compat3x and got apache with frontpage installed successfully on our test
machine, but the existing server I'm trying to install it on just won't
cooperate.  I got it installed, but now it's rendering the following error:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc.so.3" not found
[Thu Aug 15 03:01:35 2002] [error] [client 192.168.0.2] Premature end of
script headers: /usr/local/frontpage/version5.0/apache-fp/_vti_bin/fpexe

	I've searched and found the wanted file at "/usr/local/lib/compat/libc.so.3"

	Now, if that's the right file, why can't frontpage find the file??  Do I
need to register it or something?  Thanks for the help.