Date:      Sun, 08 Mar 98 16:23:51 +0000
From:      aarnett@ibm.net
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Doc not clear on Future Domain SCSI controller

Ref: FreeBSD 2.2.1, install and Future Domain SCSI controller on Media
Vision sound card.

The documentation says that the Future Domain 950 SCSI controller is
supported, but doesn't make it clear which controller to use.  Through
some trial and error, I finally made the 'sea0' (ST01/ST02) controller
work.  I'm not sure if that's the best or only way to make the FD950
work.  Anyway, the doc could use a clarification there. (Unless, of
course, I just missed it.)

Alan