Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:28:22 -0700 (PDT)
From:      twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Certification (was RE: realpath(3) et al)

I actually just asked about FreeBSD's status regarding Common
Criteria last week on -questions but no one knew; one guy
answered that it would be wasteful.  Is this the cert on
everyone's mind?  It would be nice to have this cert for the 5.x
line but I understand that it is massively expensive and the
resources may be better spent on development.  Has the team
discussed this?

=====