Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:10:31 +0200
From:      Volker Lieder <v.lieder@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Connect from Freebsd 4.10 to Oracle 9i

Hello List,
i have a strange problem.
I have to connect to an oracle 9i server with a freebsd 4.10 machine.
I have tried to compile a 9i client for freebsd, but run in severeal
problems.
Has anybody a solution or an idea to handle this problem?
Perhaps its possible to connect to the database with an older version?
We tried the shipped in version 7 from freebsd, but this don't work.

Hope anybody has a hint, i spend several hours in this problem :-(

Volker Lieder