Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:28:15 -0400
From:      "Michael Scheidell" <scheidell@secnap.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Status of SPARC64 port?

I was looking at the Sparc 64 4.7 or 4.8 port, wondering if its in any state
to put on my Solaris v100.
Just need the basics, eide, network, kbm,mouse, graphics (x).

A bonus would be support for the lom (light out management) features and the
flash card.

Reason for change is I HOPE that the math (ssl) performance is better on
FBSD, as well as I am just tired of keeping track of
/opt/bin,/usr/opt/bin,/usr/bin//spare/user/opt/bin/,/opt/sfw and the mired
of other paths.

It looks like mixed message there, with one page saying it supports the
v100, another saying it does yet.

And if nor FBSD, then which one?  OpenBSD, NetBSD?
Anyone have any performance tests?
--
Michael Scheidell
SECNAP Network Security, LLC