Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2007 05:01:42 -0500
From:      Steel City Phantom <scphantm@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: jboss powering down my machine?

i figured it out.  i tried again after a fresh reboot and was finally
able to get an error message out of it.  KDE shut down completely and i
got a glimse of the console window before it powered down.  it had the
message, processor temp 87 degrees C.  preforming emergency shutdown.
pull my heat sink and find it packed completely full of dust.  rinsed it
off and it works perfectly again.