Date:      Sat, 25 Jul 2015 13:28:41 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?Sm9zw6kgR2FyY8OtYSBKdWFuaW5v?= <jjuanino@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   ZFS related panic: Memory modified after free

Hi FreeBSD-fs,

I have installed last devel snapshot  from
FreeBSD-11.0-CURRENT-amd64-20150722-r285794, with the following
settings:

* ZFS guided
* ZFS encrypted option enable (GELI)

I have only added the following tunables to /boot/loader.conf:

i915kms_load="YES"
vfs.zfs.arc_max="1024M"

Yes, I have limited the ARC cache to 1G, as the system makes a lot of
swapping when you leave the default setting.

Under this scenario, the panic is easily reproducible when the system
is stressed by running a buildworld, and doing some more activity, as
"du -hs /usr/ports" and surfing the web.

Hardware is somewhat ancient and outdated (Dell Latitude D630, 4G RAM).

Full details here:

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=vHk6GLy6

If you needed, I can submit a bug report, but before to do that, I
need to make sure that the panic is not related to my specific
hardware or my ARC setting.

Best regards.