Date:      Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:34:08 +0300 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@tekniikka.turkuamk.fi>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   VLAN with/and NATD

Hi,
I would like to have a machine with 2 ethernets 1 is for outside
connection(internet) the other one is for inside connections(VLANs)

Now the problem is that I want to use NAT inside VLANs that, lets say I
want to be able to use use 192.168.1.0/24 IP block in every VLAN and in
different VLAN's the same IPs should be able to be used.

Does anybody have any suggestion how to do this? I would guess that I need
multiple IP addresses in the outside interface but how do I map the VLAN
interfaces to use those IPs with NAT?

Evren