Date:      Sun, 3 May 1998 01:07:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jon C. Smith" <jonsmith@physics.purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Floppy Tape

Is there any particular reason floppy/IDE tapes are no longer supported?
Granted, they may pale in comparison to SCSI, but for some of us whom like
off BSD at home who don't feel the excess weight of wallet screaming to be
used on SCSI, I would think it should be our own choice to use.

j.

"Mach was dich wuenschen."
        Die Unendliche Geschichte, von Michael Ende

"Do as you wish."
        The Neverending Story, by Michael Ende

The Microsoft Soloution, "newfs && make reinstall"

	Jon C. Smith   (765)49-45551 PHYS 19c
	 jonsmith@fourier.physics.purdue.edu
	1396 Physics Building, West lafayette
	Purdue Univesity, Indiana  47906-1396