Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 1997 18:31:32 +0100 (MET)
From:      Christian Taube <taube@isa.de>
To:        WWW Administration FreeBSD Project <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Availability of GNATS WWW Interface

Hello (to whomever ;-),

Bill Fenner referred me to this address - I'm wondering if the source
code for the (quite nifty) WWW interface to the FreeBSD GNATS database
is available somewhere.  I've been looking all over for a good WWW
frontend for GNATS, but yours seems to be the superior one so far.

I'd appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,

Christian

--
Christian Taube -- <A HREF="http://www.isa.de/~taube">taube@isa.de</A>;
PGP public key available. Any opinions expressed are mine! Thought for today: