Date:      Sat, 26 Jun 1999 17:28:37 -0700
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
To:        Eric Jacoboni <jaco@titine.fr.eu.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wd0: wdtimeout() DMA status 1<active>

At 03:25 PM 6/26/1999 , Eric Jacoboni wrote:
>/kernel: wd0: wdtimeout() DMA status 1<active>
>/kernel: wd0: interrupt timeout (status 50<rdy,seekdone> error 1<no_dam>)

More lines out of your dmesg would have been helpful (like those that say
which IDE controller you have).

My ALI chipset's IDE controller gives me this error.
According to an earlier post by someone else (sorry, I didn't keep the
message so I can't credit him), this happens because the IDE controller
doesn't get assigned an IRQ.

--Ludwig Pummer ( ludwigp@bigfoot.com ) ICQ UIN: 692441