Date:      Fri, 03 Aug 2001 01:45:20 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemikals.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: wi and fxp

In message <20010802183223.Q629-100000@volatile.chemikals.org> Wesley Morgan writes:
: I'm having trouble using my wavelan card (gold, with ISA adapter) along
: side a newly installed Intel Pro/100 lan card. With the fxp card in the
: system, whether or not the driver is compiled in, pccardd cant find the
: wavelan. Once the card is removed, it works fine. I'm fairly sure this
: isn't an issue of interrupts because if I stick in an old 3c509 they work
: fine together. There is another pci ethernet card in the system, a realtek
: 8029.

Check to make sure that the fxp card doesn't have a ROM that lives in
the ISA space that you've assigned for the pccard.

Warner