Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 17:24:54 -0400
From:      "Bill Sandiford" <sysop@interlinks.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help required

Help :

I recently updated my system to 3.3-RELEASE and I am having a small problem.
When I try to go to root during a telnet session by typing su I get the
following error.

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libkrb.so.3" not found

I am able to login as root at the console but I am unable to su to root from
a telnet window.  I think I may have answerted the Kerberos question wrong
during the upgrade so my question is, How do I disable the Kerberos, or how
do I eliminate the error so that I may use su again.

Thanks
Bill Sandiford