Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:13:43 -0600
From:      Matthew Bettinger <mbettinger@championelevators.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   (1300)TM - supported pcmcia cards

Hello,

Thanks for all the info but I'd rather not  run 5.2.1-current just
so I can use a wireless card that came with these dells.

I'm still left with trying to find a decent, well supported pcmcia
card.  There is alot of confusion on my part when it comes to
reading the supported card list.  For instance the cisco aironet
340/350s are supported but what about an 352.  Has anyone ever seen
a support matrix for freebsd and wireless cards?  I don't have the
time to purchase individual cards and test .  I just need one that
works.  Thanks and sorry for beating this to death.

Matthew Bettinger
System Administrator
Champion Elevators, Inc
Houston, Texas 77061
713.640.8500
KeyID: 68F0AAC4
Key Fingerprint: 096F 98AE 74FB 984B 2134 5C41 0E94 CF91 68F0 AAC4
Public Key: http://www.championelevators.com/~mbettinger/pub_key.asc