Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:07:19 -0500
From:      courtney@whtz.com
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BASIC

ok- I inatalled it- now excuse the stupid sounding question, but how do I
run the program...keep in mind I am not using X-Windows, just console.

Thanks,
Bernie

"Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com> on 12/11/99 01:13:53
PM

Please respond to cjclark@home.com

 To:      Bernard Courtney/z100

 cc:      questions@FreeBSD.ORG

courtney@whtz.com wrote,

> Hey everyone-
>
>      I am looking to write, compile, and run a BASIC program on my
freeBSD
> box...is there any way to do this?
>
> any help would be greatly appreciated.

/usr/ports/lang/bwbasic