Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:40:55 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Light humour

Daniel Kalchev wrote:

> On Apr 29, 2013, at 2:37 AM, Diane Bruce <db@db.net> wrote:
>
> > http://www.softpanorama.org/Copyright/License_classification/social_roots_of_GPL.shtml
>
> By any measure a very good one. Could use some editing of course to make it easier to comprehend for readers of different cultures though … and simplify English sentences . :)
>
> Daniel

I suggest others save time & not read URL above,
	A skim finds pretentious verbiage, socioligist's analysis
	of different views of GPL v BSD people v. Stallman ...
	"throughout the XIX century into the early XX"

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".