Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:09:20 +0200
From:      "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
To:        "Martin G. McCormick" <martin@dc.cis.okstate.edu>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bootable CDROM's from the ISO Image Files

Hi Martin!

On 12 Dec 01 at 15:24 you wrote:

> 	A person in our group has a Windows system with a CD
> burner and I think we are about 95% there.
>
> 	He extracted the file system from the 4.4-install.iso
> image and burned it on to a CDR which mounts and looks fine.

Somehow this doesn't sound quite right. Generally you don't need to
'extract the file system' from ISO image to burn it. You just use
the "burn image" option of your CD recording software and point it
to the .iso file.

I don't know how to do it with CD Creator 5.5, but in 3.5 it is in
"File > Create CD from disk image" menu.
--
Toomas Aas | toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee | http://www.raad.tartu.ee/~toomas/
* Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.