Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2000 17:29:11 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        Panos Stamatap <stamatap@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MD5 for Matlab

Panos Stamatap wrote:

> I would like to ask you if you have any code for the MD5 algorithm in
> Matlab.I am an MSc student and my project is about evaluating one-way
> functions using genetic algorithms.I will be very greatful if you could help
> me.Thank you very much for your time

The MD5 algorithm in general is described in RFC 1321, which may be of
some help.  You can get RFCs from many places online, one such place is
<ftp://sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk/rfc/rfc1321.txt>; IIRC.  If that URL is wrong
(it's from memory, so it may well be) Altavista or any search engine
should be able to help you find it.

--
Ben Smithurst / ben@scientia.demon.co.uk / PGP: 0x99392F7D