Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:35:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gordon Tetlow <gordont@bluemtn.net>
To:        <qa@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Possbility of conf/26633 before release

I'll be the first to admit that it is a rather esoteric circumstance.
Basically, if you are running a gateway with a pccard interface, when
pccard_ether is called, the interface doesn't get setup at all. Since my
fix touches /etc/rc.network6 and /etc/pccard_ether it might be too late in
the game to try to mess with those files much, but I thought I would at
least try to advocate for the patch to go in before 4.3R.

-gordon