Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 1996 17:26:25 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: STB and NTSC output

Hi,

I am interested on displaying movies on my PC however I want also to watch
the output on my tv. For instance, if a couple of my buddies stop by
we can all sit down and watch "FreeBSD Tv" 8)

There are products out there that can do this however they tend to be
pricey. The cheapo wants can only do 640x480 and the pricey vga to ntsc
converters can do 1024x768

	Tnks!
	Amancio