Date:      Tue, 01 Jan 2008 15:13:14 -0600
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Chuck Robey" <chuckr@chuckr.org>
Cc:        gnome@freebsd.org, Luis Medinas <lmedinas@gmail.com>, Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Brasero on FreeBSD

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 14:28:34 -0600, Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org> wrot=
e:

 =

 =

> ports

Which website? In the http://www.gnome.org/projects/brasero/ shows that =
 =

0.7.x is stable release.

> is at 0.5.1.  Is it normal, so something like gnome utils (that so man=
> use) to follow the most recent version, of to follow the most recent
> *stable* version?  Note I'm not being fascetious, I really don't know =
the

Yeah, we normal do that. If we add development version then it would be =
 =

brasero-devel if we are interest to maintain it. Most of time we add in =
MC  =

CVS instead do *-devel unless it really need to be *-devel if it's not f=
it  =

in GNOME release.

Cheers,
Mezz

 =

  =

 =

> right?
>
>> Joe

-- =

mezz7@cox.net  -  mezz@FreeBSD.org
FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome/  -  gnome@FreeBSD.org
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia@FreeBSD.org