Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:16:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        John Aughey <ajh4@cec.wustl.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: csa0 attach returned 6

hrmm, well maybe you could try delving into the code to see why
bus_alloc_resource is returning NULL, I'd help you but I don't have that
hardware.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|