Date:      Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:35:13 +0200
From:      Erwin Lansing <erwin@lansing.dk>
To:        Clement Laforet <sheepkiller@cultdeadsheep.org>
Cc:        ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: possible problems in CVSROOT-ports/modules

--lCAWRPmW1mITcIfM

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 09:46:15AM +0200, Clement Laforet wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:03:59 +0200
> Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>=20
> Hi Erwin !

Hi Clement,
>=20
> > > Orphaned entries in CVSROOT-port/modules:
> > > Misfiled Makefile: gcc34  ports/lang/gcc34
> > > Misfiled Makefile: chemtool-devel ports/science/chemtool-devel
> > > Misfiled Makefile: djvuplugin ports/www/djvuplugin
> > > Misfiled Makefile: XFree86-4-Server-snap   ports/x11-servers/XFree86-=
4-Server-snap
> >=20
> > What do you mean by misfiled makefile ?
>=20
> ports and CVSROOT-ports/modules exist but ${PORTSDIR}/${CATEGORY}/Makefil=
e doesn't=20
> contains a SUBDIR entry, so these ports doesn't appears in INDEX file.
> In fact, the script simply diffs modules entries and a fresh INDEX, and g=
et rid of
> false positive warnings.

Aaah, right. AFAIKS at least two of the above are explicitly disabled
and I'm not quite sure about the other two.
>=20
> > Thanks for the cleaning up!
>=20
> you're welcome :)
> Thank you too for your interrest !
>=20
Maybe the script should be included with the INDEX build script.
Otherwise I'd be happy to run it locally and keep an eye on things.

Cheers,
-erwin

--=20
Erwin Lansing      (,-.`._,'(       |\`-/|    erwin@lansing.dk