Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 2010 20:31:46 +0100
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        Johann Kois <jkois@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Rob Henry <rhenry74@biltmorecomm.com>, Schneider Wolfram <wosch@FreeBSD.org>, www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cannot search freebsd-bugs

Johann,

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-www/2010-December/006884.html
>=20
> Any idea who could fix that?
>=20
> Regards.
>=20

Yes I understand that. But the report mentions that people should where =
possible tell
what they were doing and looking for when the error occured. Possibly =
the search
engine db had been corrupted or it's just certain queries. If we can =
(Wosch@ CC'ed) we might need this information so that it's a very =
powerfull report ;)

Cheers
Remko