Date:      Thu, 18 Jan 2001 06:26:25 -0800
From:      David <davidd@datasphereweb.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Reconfigure PHP

I've installed the apache13-php4 port on a fbsd box and it runs like a champ. What
I'd like to do is reconfigure php with the '--with-swf[=DIR]' flag. How
would I go about doing this? Where would I put this line? I haven't found anything
relevant on Google, freebsd.org, or php.net.

Thanks in advance.

--
|> /\ \/ @
davidd@datasphereweb.com
DataSphere - Back end web programming, site security, and networking

david.daugherty@netmanage.com
Software Engineer
NetManage - The Bridge to E-Business

http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~doc
ICQ: 21106703

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past"
                                   -Thomas Jefferson