Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 10:09:04 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@stokely.org>
To:        Erik Gault <e@gaultopia.org>
Cc:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>, hubs@FreeBSD.org, re@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 4.7 Download Statistics

Ok, I will go ahead an write a script to process the different logs
and generate a report.  I'm interested primarily in the first week
after the release announcement went out.  Please keep your logs around
for one week, and then send them to me (or place them up for FTP/HTTP
somewhere, since I presume they'll be quite large) at the end of the
week.

Any reasonable log format will be sufficient.

	Thanks,

	- Murray