Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 1999 13:26:00 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Tim Preece <tim@franklin.matlink.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: compilation of wdm on 4.0-current

Hi,

Someone just submitted a patch to make wdm work.  I tried it and it
appears to now build on my machine at work (2.2.8).  You can either grab
the port from the GNATs database (pr-10941) or change a line in the
Makefile as follows:

-CONFIGURE_ARGS=        --with-gfx-libs="-L${PREFIX}/lib
	-L${LOCALBASE}/lib -lgif" \
+CONFIGURE_ARGS=        --with-gfx-libs="-L${PREFIX}/lib
	-L${LOCALBASE}/lib -lgif -lXpm -lpng -ltiff" \

Where of course these are all on one line (broken for formatting purposes
only).  It might be a good idea to add -ljpeg as well, but I haven't tried
that.

Good luck.

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu *