Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:08:54 -0800
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.1.1 crypto on 3.x?

We're having some problems making https connections from a 3.x box
using:

openssl-0.9.5a_1    SSL and crypto library
p5-IO-Socket-SSL-0.75 Perl5 interface to SSL sockets
p5-Net-SSLeay-1.05  Perl5 interface to SSL
p5-libwww-5.48      Perl5 library for WWW access

Does anyone have any suggestions for things that we can try, check
or install on the box to solve this?

Sorry for being so vague, but I'm not sure what's going on here.

Should we be installing the international version of RSA?  Where
do we get it?

thanks,