Date:      Fri, 07 Jan 2000 15:09:51 -0800
From:      "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: local/remote mx question

Hi,

I have a webserver on one box and the mail server on another box. The
mail.domainname points to the mail server and the domainname and
www.domainname point to the webserver boxes respectively.

When I capture email (through FormMail.pl which does a sendmail -t -o) to
go to username@domainname I get an error in the logs: username not found.

I need this email to go directly to the mail server. I have not put info
into sendmail.cw on the webserver, they are intact on the mail server. How
do I get the mail to go to the mail server?

I have tried Probe and to Not Probe IP addresses and to no avail. I already
sent this question to the sendmail list but the response didn't work.

Thank you,
Randy Katz