Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 19:38:35 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Subject:   mirroring one drive to another...vinum?

Hi...

	I'm currently browsing through the online docs for vinum, and fear
that it won't be able to do what I want, based on what I'm reading...

	Basically, I have two 9gig drives, one that I'd like to mirror to
the other...but, from what I'm reading in the docs, I'd need *at least* 3
drives in the machine to be able to do this??

	Is there any way of doing this?  Just checked CCD, and that
doesn't do it either...

Thanks...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org