Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:44:51 +0300
From:      "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Michael Morris" <memorris@christsgarden.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: backspace and del keys

"Michael Morris" <memorris@christsgarden.org> writes:
: The question/problem I am facing now is a keyboard issue.  The delete
: key is interpreted the same a the backspace key.  Can that be changed
: and where would I look for the info needed to change it?

What delete key?  What are you trying to when you discover
the apparent 'equality' of backspace and del?  Are you in
a virtual console tty?  In X11?  Are you running any programs
at the time?  What programs?

Giorgos.

PS: I have moved the thread in freebsd-questions.  The -newbies
list is not for asking general questions.  Please keep it here.