Date:      Sat, 03 Jun 2000 00:08:32 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        "Scott I. Remick" <scott@computeralt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ports 1077 and 50419?

	It's traditional to wait more than 20 minutes before posting to a
different list. :) I would use sockstat on the freebsd box to see what's
listening on that port. 1077 is the "imgames" port according to IANA,
not sure what that is though.

--
        "Live free or die"
		- State motto of my ancestral homeland, New Hampshire