Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 1996 14:36:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Scott & Meg Alkire <smalkire@glenmar.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Scott & Meg Alkire wrote:

> >Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 12:32:55 -0800
> >From: Scott & Meg Alkire <smalkire@glenmar.com>
> >To: ports@FreeBSD.ORG
> >Subject: how to
> >
> >I downloaded xv 3.10.  How do I unzip this file???

You have to be more specific about what you are trying to unpack.  Are you
talking about the author's source code, or the FreeBSD port, or the
FreeBSD package?  Give the exact name and file size, then I could tell you
how to go about unpacking.  You're doing this on a FreeBSD system, right?

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |