Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:32:26 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "Francis A. Vidal" <francis@usls.edu>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Default IMAP INBOX to $HOME/Mailbox

Francis,

I don't know what else to tell you.  I'm not a coder of any real talent,
and I don't have the time to give more help for you.  All I know, is
that I have a box in production /right now/ that this is working on.

I'm using procmail with a similar hack to deliver mail in the same
fashion.  I'm going out on a limb here, but is the problem that IMAP is
reading from the wrong place, or that mail.local is delivering to the
wrong place?

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks