Date:      Sat, 20 Jun 1998 11:37:32 GMT
From:      Ian@tirnanog.org (Ian J Greely)
To:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
Cc:        Martin Eley <meley@globalnet.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UK Vendor

Ooops,

Sorry Brian ;)

The computer bookstore on sicilian avenue in Holborn carry this, as well as
most of the slackware offerings and other walnut creek titles. I don't have
their phone number to hand but you should be able to get it off directory
enquiries. They do a next day delivery service in the UK and will charge a
credit card for the price of the CDs. As I recall they were a bit pricey.

The only other place I've seen it is Mikro Anvitek on Tottenham Court Road.
They were less pricey but I don't imagine that they would have much stock.
As an aside both places had these titles in the same CD rack so it would
appear that there is a distributor whom fills these racks and probably has
a wider distribution.

regards,
Ian