Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 13:43:45 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        non@ever.sanda.gr.jp
Cc:        gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, non@jp.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Support for Clik! (PocketZip) drives?

In message <20001117180516U.non@ever.sanda.gr.jp> non@ever.sanda.gr.jp writes:
: No. I made patch for wfd.c under PAO3. You can use Clik with latest
: PAO3. I think it's easy to modify afd.c for -current and -stable but
: not yet done.
:
: You can obtain the patch I commited to PAO3 from,
: http://www.sanda.gr.jp/non/wfd.c3.diff.gz
:
: I obtained the info for Clik from,
: http://paul.bristow.free.fr/linux/clik2.html

Thanks for the pointers mitsunaga-san.  I had an experimental version
of the patches about 30 ata driver revisions ago.  But lost them in
the big rewrite of the driver for newbus things.  I have a Clik and
can confirm that it does not work.  I no longer have the patches that
I started on :-(

The patches are relatively simple to make, since it looks like it
just adds a check for the clik drive.  Seems like it doesn't support
one or more of the standard commands (from iomega, big surprise that
:-) and that causes the driver problems.

Warner