Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 2003 21:03:29 -0500
From:      Adam Stroud <adstro@stny.rr.com>
To:        lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>, Adam Maas <mykroft@explosive.mail.net>
Subject:   Re: kazaa on bsd

The Kazaa client for Linux was discontinued.  There is however a client f=
or=20
Linux that uses the Fast Track network.  I forget the name of it, but I a=
m=20
usre that it can be found on sourceforge.net.  It took some configuration=
 and=20
time, but I did have it running at one point.  It seems to me that the na=
me=20
was gIFT???? Maybe?????