Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:38:38 -0400
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   linking to FAQ?

Folks,

I'm planning a project where I need to link to various portions of the
FAQ.  Being new to the innards of the FreeBSD docs, please pardon me
if this is a damnfool question.  :)

Looking through the FAQ, I see that the various questions are marked
as:

admin.html#AEN2328

Are those links constant?  For example, if I say "to mount other
foreign filesystems under FreeBSD, see <a href=admin.html#AEN2328>,
will that still work when you add something earlier up in the FAQ?  Or
do those numbers change?  I presume you have the selection process
documented somewhere?

==ml

--
Michael Lucas