Date:      Thu, 04 May 2000 00:26:29 -0300
From:      Gustavo Pamplona <pamplona@uai.com.br>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   DosCMD - Someone knows how use it?

Hi, Guys.

I've subscribed to this mailing list a few weeks before. I'm a brazillian
and sorry for my English.

I've heard the command doscmd, well, just said in the man page of it, it is
capable of execute Dos Executables into FreeBSD. ( I think is it, Am I
correct ? ) 8P

How can I get more information about this command?
Who is the maintainer of this command? Your E-Mail address, please.
Or... Are there a homepage about the contents of this command ?

I want to execute Dos programs inside of FreeBSD, is possible ?

Thanx, and Regards.
   Gustavo Pamplona - pamplona@uai.com.br
Linux User: 137471 - FreeBSD User: FBSD042237
  Linux Slackware 7.0 | FreeBSD 3.2 Release