Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:39:39 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org, alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New 4.3 BETA (BETA2) release available

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 07:28:25PM +0100, Wilko Bulte wrote:
> Eh...

> (boot dkc600.6.0.1009.0 -flags i)
> block 0 of dkc600.6.0.1009.0 is not a valid boot block
> bootstrap failure

I'm looking into this, plus testing some patches from JKH to fix the
"Going now where with out my init" problem.  But a really stupid single
character typo on my part has destablized my release build.  I'm kicking
off another release build and will report back here in several hours.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX