Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 1997 13:17:30 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com, FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Aic7xxx driver instability with the Quantum Atlas

> > This is just a heads up that the dreaded "Queue Full" problem with
> > the Quantum Atlas and the aic7xxx driver has been found.  Unfortunately
>
> Yay!
>
> > ftp site.  You will have to run Dos and Adaptec's ASPI drivers
> > in order to download the firmware to the drive.  The URL is:
> >
> > ftp://ftp.qntum.com/pub/support/Firmware/Atlas
>
> Erm.  No. :-(
>
> Even the obvious ftp.quantum.com doesn't work.  Any pointers?

How about the obvious 'host quantum.com'?

    quantum.com mail is handled by worf.qntm.com
    quantum.com mail is handled by mail.qntm.com

And the (now) obvious 'ftp ftp.qntm.com'?

    Connected to ftp.qntm.com.
    220 ftp FTP server (Version wu-2.4(4) Tue Jun 27 13:32:37 PDT 1995) ready.
    Name (ftp.qntm.com:terry):

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org