Date:      Thu, 1 Feb 2001 14:12:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Benjamin Ossei <ben@cahostnet.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   networking reference

I'm looking for a good book on configuring firewalls and NAT.  I will like this book to walk me through step by step with explaination and real life examples on configuring each of these things.  There are lots of books out there but I haven't really seen any that would help.  Any good book on networking that includes this will be great.

Any suggestions?

Thx